Neurological disorders are one of the leading ailments among ageing-related chronic disorders. Our neuro rehabilitation centres in Bangalore and Kochi are established with an aim to enable the patients suffering from chronic neurological illnesses preserve their memories by serving them with advanced neuro rehabilitation methodologies with utmost compassionate care.
We provide rehabilitative care for a range of neurological conditions and injuries like
Spinal cord injury
Traumatic brain injuries
Our clinical team along with caretakers assist patients in training their brain against the resistance developed due to progressive degeneration inside the brain or peripheral nervous system using problem-solving exercises. Our tools and strategies such as memory aids, advanced cognitive therapy or pill organizers help patients become more methodical in their routine and help them slower down the degenerative progress and assist them remember things better. Our practices are grounded in the knowledge of neuro physiology and neuro psychology. We have a customized plan for each patient as we understand that every patient requires unique care and medical treatment. We, at Sukino, believe in treating the patient in whole rather than just the disease.
The main modalities to improve the quality of life of the patients include:
- Exercise: It is an essential component of our care that aims at improving the learning ability and managing the regular routine life of the patients.
- Speech & Swallow therapy: It’s help in improving the communication ability of the patients. The swallow therapy helps patients reduce the difficulty of swallowing.
- Managing on the daily calories intake and providing a healthy diet as advised by the primary neurologist to improve the brain functions.
- Yoga and meditation therapy to calm the brain and instill positive mood in the patients.
- Psychological counselling and careful monitoring of the patients to improve their behaviour alterations.
At Sukino, we encourage and recommend patients to engage socially with their care givers and other fellow occupants to make them feel accepted, ease and comfortable just like they used to have at home or during their heydays.